Fun activities for your guests to do on your wedding dayby Liz Gatherer
Providing activities for your guests to take part in before and after your ceremony is a great way to ensure everyone has a good time and to keep guests wowed and entertained whilst you sneak off with your photographer for any group or formal shots you would like.
Here are a few ideas:
Professional wedding artists and performers will be a big hit with your guests
- hire a caricaturist to create a keepsake for your friends and family
- magician is a big hit during the reception or the wedding breakfast
- giant colouring in - have a custom canvas set up and let your guest paint away with special paint pens to their heart's content (we like Fancy Features)
These ideas for wedding activities will make memories
- go retro with arcade games
- 360 degree photo booths are all the rage at the moment!
- wedding bouncy castle (yes, these adult proof white bouncy castles are available for you to hire!)
Hire in some giant games for your wedding
- giant scalextric will be an enormous amount of fun for sure
- casinos can be hired in and you can even have custom 'money' printed for you to use
- provide games such as corn hole, giant Jenga / Connect 4 / chess
Let wedding guests find fun things on the tables
- leaving bubbles for guests on the tables makes a fun photo op!
- leave disposable cameras on the table
- have an audio guest book - these are telephones where guests can leave you an audio message! Wedition couples have used Calleo in the past for their audioi guestbook.
Wedition Hot Tip: include a game if camera I spy within your personalised wedding magazine a wild west quick draw game is fun! Take a look at our wedding guest fun and games article exploring some of the fun activities you can include in your personalised wedding magazine.
If you would like a personalised wedding magazine to add to the appeal of your wedding day fun and shenanigans then get in touch with email@example.com to set up a video call to find out more.